Monday, April 26, 2010

oh boy

hello hello
I decided I'd do a quick blog while my two munchkins are sleeping. I have a busy day at home - putting together some orders. They are looking extra cute at the moment. I am doing orders for two girls. Matching 'bow' and 'angel wing' tops .. can't wait to finish them and send them off to their new owners. I made my first two sales through my madeit account yesterday which is very exciting!

I saw in the latest spotlight mag some sewing machines for sale (and on sale). I'm starting to try and lose weight aswell so my husband has put two and two together and has said if I run/walk 30min-hr every day this week then he'll get me a sewing machine for mother's day. YAY

... only thing is, I think I'll die from running/walking and therefore, not get to use my new toy LOL

Never the less - great incentive to get fit and lose this weight.. PLUS I've now told the world so you all are going to be watching me now. :) I'll have to keep you posted on my adventure.

I got some fabrics delived today from bubbamia. Not TOO sure what I'll do with them - thinking pockets and stars on some jeans designed for boys.. and some shirts.

Will post some piccies soon of the jeans I made for my little boy.

Hope you all have a fab week

Renee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio