Sunday, April 18, 2010

lil' snaps

Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I've blogged. Don't the weeks just fly by? I can't believe it's nearly May already! I am reminded constantly because my husband's birthday is in May {still thinking of ideas for present&cake} I had fun yesterday babysitting a friends little girl - she is only 2 days older than my little girl... she has the longest eyelashes! Her parents are mad manchester utd fans and they have got her pumping her arms in the air saying 'ted' 'ted' when they point to a man utd crest. VERY cute -




So on another topic - I have decided to add lil' snaps to my Ninja Cupcake Collection.
I've been approached by people to do shoots for them - so I thought why not?!
Here's some lil' snaps from my latest shoot,





enjoy everyone - will do another post this week, I'm going to make my little boy some jeans on wednesday so I'll keep you all posted on how that goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio